STARCEM 2K-UFX is a two component cementitious & acrylic polymer based, ultra-flexible waterproofing & protective coating. It is made up from high quality Portland cement, properly selected & graded aggregates, additives & acrylic emulsion polymer as a binder. It is applied to waterproof and protect concrete and similar structures. Specially designed for swimming pools, submerged tunnels, sumps, bridge decks, marbles, granite retaining walls, pile heads, water tanks and a wide variety of extreme service class structures because on curing it forms an excellent elastomeric, tough, waterproof & protective layer over the substrate.
Apply slurry coat of mixed material for two coats at a coverage rate of 1.4 kg/sq.m over the set concrete slab by a masonry brush.
CONCRETE SLABS or PU FOAM SLABS
Two coat of mixed slurry to be applied to the set concrete @ 1.5 – 2kg/sq.m by a masonry brush, roller.
Two coats of mixed slurry to be applied on to the pile head @ 0.80kg/ m2 first coat and 1.4 to 1.6 kg/m2 second coat either by a masonry brush or by appropriate power spray equipment.
WATER TANKS AND SWIMMING POOLS
Two coat of Starcem 2k applied @ 1.6 kg/sq.m each coat by a masonry brush. All applications where two coats is specified, the second coat shall be applied when the first coat is completely dried. The treated area should be protected from direct sunlight and to be damp cured by covering with damp hessian or similar system.
- Flexibility – Provides a flexible & low permeable
- Adhesion – Excellent adhesion to concrete, natural and artificial
- Diffusion – Excellent resistance to chloride ion diffusion and carbon
- Low temperature resistant – Resistance to freeze-thaw cycles and de-icing salts
- Carbonation – Prevents carbonation of cement
- Water permeability – Excellent resistance to ingress of
- Slip resistant – Provides slip resistant
Packing: 30 kg (20 kg powder+ 10 kg liquid)